Welcome to PAA’s Dealer Purchasing Service Blog.
Check out new product that we have added to our online store, product trends in the automotive industry, and gain more clarity about certain products that we offer and automotive products needed to keep you legal in the state of Pennsylvania.
- ProgramsMake sure your Parts Department Managements is aware that PAA Members get special pricing and freight benefits when ordering supplies from Wurth.
- Service SoftwareCompuspections Inspection Recording Software provides added protection against: Fraudulent Recordkeeping, Inspector License Expirations, Incorrect Endorsements, and Sticker Theft.
Become a Member of PAA.
The Pennsylvania Automotive Association (PAA/PTD) is the new car and truck dealers state association, working for over 1,400 members in the automotive industry through legislative and industry representation, educational programs, communications and community relations activities.
Who can join PAA?
- If your business is involved in some way in the automotive industry, you can become a PAA member.
What does membership entitle me to?
- Health, life, dental, disability and vision insurance
- Twenty-four legislative newsletters
- Access to a full service title department
- Staff Attorney
- Compliance and title training
What are associate members?
- PAA has an associate side of membership for used cars, body shops, auctions, vendors, banks, accountants and notaries. Associate members may not serve on the board of directors.